Another year has come almost to an end and despite the fact that with a MeisterSinger time seems to pass more slowly, it feels year by year time is passing by quicker and quicker.
2013 was a year with many highlights for MeisterSinger!
Introduction Pangaea Day Date and Neo F Q:
Both of them a tremendous success and despite our optimistic forecast at the start of the production/development of this models we were run out of stock for both of them during a certain period of time this autumn since there was such a great sales out worldwide. Even now some models of the Pangaea Day Date are not from stock available.
Latest news: We just received the message, that the Pangaea Day Date won the “GOOD DESIGN award 2013”, which is conferred by the Chicago Athenaeum. GOOD DESIGN remains the oldest and the world's most recognized program for design excellence worldwide.
With the “red dot design award 2013” this is the second award that the Pangaea Day Date won since it is introduced.
More detailed information will follow at the beginning of next year.
Our first in house chronograph movement which received a great test report in the leading German watch magazine “Uhrenmagazin” and many more International press reports Worldwide with positive comments and above all reports from our partners that both trade and consumer respond great on this piece.
Last week we moved to our new office in Münster with more space which will enable us to control and support our continuous grow. The address remains the same.
Of course 2013 was also a year with some difficulties:
- A crisis which still wanders around in the world, especially here in Europe. And despite the growth we had this year with MeisterSinger, of course we felt this. However the signs are much more positive for 2014 so we hope we will all benefit of that.
- Problems with availability movements, but our production in Switzerland ensured us that despite of all the problems with ETA we will be able to maintain our growth in 2014 and 2015 so you can increase the sales of MeisterSinger without any problems.
But even more important as the past is the future and we’re real optimistic about 2014 which will be a very important year for MeisterSinger with:
- Introducing our new marketing campaign and Corporate Identity which will certainly positioning our brand even stronger as a unique and must have brand.
- A much stronger profile in our collection with:
Saying farewell to all 38 mm models in the collection and remaining with 36, 40 and 43 mm and to all 2 hand watches in our program from Basel 2014 on and supporting this statement with a stunning novelty at Basel 2014.
- Introduction of the serial models of the Paleograph
- Last but certainly not least; introduction of a new movement which will be an important step towards independence. And I’m sure you will be as much excited as we are right now once you’ll see this piece of art.
In the beginning of 2014 we will inform you about all the novelties for Basel 2014 so that you can prepare yourself in the most optimal way and we will contact you for all details about this important show.
From almost all our markets we receive very positive sounds that MeisterSinger more and more arrives at the point of a well-recognized and established brand. And with all the measurements and novelties we will introduce next year we’re convinced that we will make our unique position in the market stronger and stronger. So we’re looking forward to 2014 with a real optimistic feeling.
That’s it for now, but not before I take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and confidence in our company. Only due to your continuous support it is possible for us to keep up our position in the international watch market, which is highly appreciated by us.
We all from MeisterSinger wish you a merry X-mas and a wonderful start 2014 in good health for you and your loved ones.
See you in 2014!
John van Steen
P.S.: Should you’ve any urgent inquiries during the X-mas period you can always contact us. The office is open on Monday 23th, Friday 27th and Monday 30th December and in the New Year we will be there for you from January 3rd on.